Includes 2 personalized guitar picks & a personalized guitar pick box that is a perfect size for the top of a guitar amp or dresser.
- Watch the video below for a complete tutorial
Our personalization tools are pretty intuitive, however, a couple things to note:
- To choose the color combination of picks (blue/red, red/red, blue/blue) click the color button.
- To personalize the front of the wooden box, click the front/back button.
- Once you click Continue Purchase it will take you to the product page where you add it to your cart ***Once you do this, you cant go back and edit your design****. So, please save your design before proceeding to checkout.
In this package will be two Howling Monkey tagua personalized guitar picks and a personalized gift box to store your musician’s favorite picks for easy access. Personalized picks have your design on one side, and our pistol grips on the other.
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS TO HELP YOU DESIGN YOUR PERSONALIZED GUITAR PICKS:
- Remember, a guitar pick is somewhat small. For best results, keep your wording to a minimum.
- Keep all artwork within the outlines of the preview image
- Try not to overlap two different elements
- Simple lines and graphics are great, especially ones that are black and white.
- Have fun, play around with different combinations of fonts and graphics.
- Please do not upload photographs – we do not engrave photos on personalized guitar picks.
Personalized gift sets generally take 3-4 business days to process. This does not include shipping time. If you need your pick faster, please contact us before ordering to confirm a rush order. FOR RUSH ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE ORDERING
Please note that we may resize, adjust or align text and graphic elements for either aesthetic or readability purposes. We will not change or adjust spellings without prior notification. The photos above typical front and back side grain structure of each pick. Colors and grain pronouncement varies.
We do NOT include receipts or packing lists in any of our shipments – so if you are buying for a gift, the recipient will not see the cost.