- Please watch the tutorial video below before beginning.
- Choose your pick color combination above and click ‘Customize’.
- After you complete your designs, click add to cart.
Our personalization tools are pretty intuitive, however, a couple things to note:
- To choose the color combination of picks (blue/red, red/red, blue/blue) click the color button.
- To personalize the front of the wooden box, click the 'front/back' button.
- Once you click 'Continue Purchase' it will take you to the product page where you add it to your cart ***Once you do this, you can't go back and edit your design****. So, please save your design before proceeding to checkout.
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS TO HELP YOU DESIGN YOUR PERSONALIZED GUITAR PICKS:
- Remember, a guitar pick is somewhat small. For best results, keep your wording to a minimum.
- Keep all artwork within the outlines of the preview image
- Try not to overlap two different elements
- Simple lines and graphics are great, especially ones that are black and white.
- Have fun, play around with different combinations of fonts and graphics.
- Please do not upload photographs – we do not engrave photos on personalized guitar picks.
Personalized gift sets generally take 3-4 business days to process. This does not include shipping time. If you need your pick faster, please contact us before ordering to confirm a rush order. FOR RUSH ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE ORDERING
Please note that we may resize, adjust or align text and graphic elements for either aesthetic or readability purposes. We will not change or adjust spellings without prior notification. The photos above typical front and back side grain structure of each pick. Colors and grain pronouncement varies.